vrijdag 20 november 2009

Ripsime


Hi,
My name is Ripsime. I live in Ostend for almost 10 years now, but I'm from nationality Armenian.
In the week-ends I like to go out with friends, but just to go get a drink or watch a movie. In my spare time I like to go shopping or just take a long walk with my best friend and just talk about stuff. People who know me well know that I like to talk… a lot !! ^.^
I have long brown and curly hair and brown eyes. But I always straighten my hair. I like fashion so I also like to dress up. Sometimes I’m sporty, sometimes glamorous, sometimes a hippie but most of all ‘just got out of bed’-look. But that doesn’t really work for me. :p
I’m a crazy girl and you’ll never know what I will do next.
I like to laugh a lot and I’m almost all the time happy. I love music, I can’t live without and I also love movies. English movies most of the time…
My greatest dream is to go to New York and Los Angeles one day, because those are my favorite places to be. I hope that one day I can do something with styling or work in a amusement industry. If that doesn’t work I always still can open my own Tea-room, I work in a restaurant/tea-room and I love it!

Ciao xx

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi. We like to shop too:) What are your favourite stores? Have a nice day. /Fanny&Rebecca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi, I like to shop in H&M and ZARA. And yours? But I don't have any specific stores that I shop in most, I buy everywere and I mix and match till I get something nice.

    ciao xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh really?? I thaught it was American!! :p

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yes it's swedish!
    by the way MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen