dinsdag 17 november 2009

Lynn



Hello,
My name is Lynn Droogenbroot and I’m 17. I was born the 12th of June.
I’m not very tall, I have blond hair and green eyes.
I Live in Belgium, Ostend. It’s al realy small town close to the sea.
The most of my spare time I spend with my boyfriend, or my friends.
My hobbies are swimming, I train 3 times a week and I really love it.
I also like horseback riding and I love horses!
I love to go out, and go to parties with my friends.
I’m excited for this project. Hope you are to.

Love, Lynn from Belgium.

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi, Lynn
    I love horses too! ;) I ride every Thursday at 5 pm. I ride since two years. How about you? How long do you ride?
    Lots of love
    Ronnee :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Ronnee!

    I stopped 2 years ago, it wasn't fun anymore.
    I started when I was 7, and now i'm 17 :)
    I drove 3 times a week, Wednesday Friday and Sunday.
    I quit becaus the manege sold my favorite horse, his name was aaron, I still miss him every day..

    Lynnieee x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen